[ovirt-devel] [vdsm] Running VDSM unit tests on Travis CI using Docker

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 08:34:56 UTC 2016

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 06:22:20PM +0300, Edward Haas wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The following patch is proposing to run VDSM unit tests on Travis CI.
> It uses Docker, GitHub and Travis CI integration.
>
> We can extend the usage and run coverage with historic information using
> coveralls.io service (or similar).
>
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/54856
>
> Results of the run can be seen here: https://travis-ci.org/EdDev/vdsm

Thanks Edy.

I've merged your patch to see how this historical data accumulate in
    https://travis-ci.org/EdDev/vdsm/builds

If all is well for a week or so, I suggest that infra at ovirt adds vdsm
to https://travis-ci.org/ovirt and move your el7 docker image to
https://hub.docker.com/u/ovirt/ to make this thing more official.

Regards,
Dan.