[ovirt-devel] [vdsm] Running VDSM unit tests on Travis CI using Docker

Milan Zamazal mzamazal at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 08:39:35 UTC 2016

Edward Haas <ehaas at redhat.com> writes:

> The following patch is proposing to run VDSM unit tests on Travis CI.

Thank you, Edward, this is useful not only for CI.  I use docker for
building Vdsm and running its unit tests and this helped me to get the
proper updated set of packages after recent changes in Vdsm.

BTW, it seems that the following packages should be additionally added
for `make check-all': psmisc, which, python-ioprocess