[ovirt-devel] oVirt-specific aspect languages

Arik Hadas ahadas at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 07:02:39 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Last month I participated in Modularity'16, an academic conference that focuses on advanced software modularization techniques, where I presented my work in the area of domain specific aspect languages that was evaluated on oVirt.

Many have asked me to elaborate on this work, so I wrote a post that explains the idea and provides references to relevant materials that were presented in the conference, which I would like to share with you:
http://ahadas.github.io/oVirt-Specifc-Aspect-Languages/

Regards,
Arik