[ovirt-devel] UI plugins - access to engine styles and libraries

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 15:30:49 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

there is one piece I always missed when developing my optimizer plugin
and that is the access to the engine css styles.

I feel it might be pretty easy and good for both bandwidth and
branding to expose them using some "well known" url from the engine.
All plugins would be then able to (re-)use the same styling
information and basic javascript libraries (jQuery, angular, whatever
you decide the core engine will use).

So far, each UI plugin has to link to its own version of libraries and
define (and maintain) custom color theme.

Do you think this would be doable for 4.0?

Best regards

--
Martin Sivak
SLA / oVirt