[ovirt-devel] The engine build job you probably didn't know exists

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 16:01:54 UTC 2016

On 7 December 2016 at 16:59, Yedidyah Bar David <didi at redhat.com> wrote:

> Perhaps we can have (instead? in addition?) a button on gerrit
> "trigger build-artifacts" that will run the standard-CI build-artifacts?
> Or some other new script we'll add to standard-CI? Because current
> build-artifacts is expected to be ran only after merge, and the
> publisher reads it. Perhaps e.g. "build-scratch-artifacts".

Strictly speaking, this is possible.
Practically - I do not know of a way to do this besides starting to
maintain a custom Gerrit plug-in, which is something I'm not eager to
try... (An I think neither is anyone else from the infra team...)

But go ahead and create a Jira ticket, why not...

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
RHCE, RHCi, RHV-DevOps Team