[ovirt-devel] Progress report on Vdsm Debian packaging

Milan Zamazal mzamazal at redhat.com
Thu Mar 31 12:29:38 UTC 2016

Dan Kenigsberg <danken at redhat.com> writes:

> Sorry I do not understand what's currently breaking. Can you add a
> debian host to Engine?

No.

> Does it show as up? Anything dubious in vdsm.log?

There are more error messages in vdsm.log and Engine, like unknown Vdsm
version (it checks for `vdsmd' package instead of `vdsm'), missing
ovs-vsctl (perhaps missing dependency), missing ovirtmgmt interface (due
to the missing Open vSwitch?), low disk space in /run (it's tmpfs), etc.
It needs polishing and I'm curious whether it will work afterwards or
not.