[ovirt-devel] UI Redesign patch has been merged.

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Wed Jun 14 13:28:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have just merged [1] which is a huge patch to update the look and feel of
the webadmin UI to be more modern and based on Patternfly. I believe this is a
huge step forward for the UI and should hopefully improve the usability and
functionality of the UI (it certainly looks better).

There are a bunch of follow up patches that once merged will make the UI look
like [2]. It might take a few days for all of these patches to get into
master. There are more enhancements planned to the usability of the UI as part
of the overhaul process.

As always, if there are any issues or comments let me know and I will be sure
to address them ASAP.

Alexander

ps. You will have to clear your browser cache to get some of the formatting to
look right.

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/75669/
[2] http://imgur.com/a/JX0iG