[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt 4.1 ] [ 28/06/17 ] [ 000_check_repo_closure ]

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Wed Jun 28 09:28:52 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

>> 1. The first one is due to python2-botocore from
>> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/virt/x86_64/ovirt-4.0/common/ now
>> requiring python-dateutils version 2.1 while we have only 1.5 in our
>> dependencies.
>>

> Thanks, tagged python-dateutils for release: http://cbs.centos.
> org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=12099
> But why are you using 4.0 Virt SIG repos in a 4.1 job? It doesn't make
> sense.

We probably just did not notice. Now I think since you tagged distutils we
will first make sure it is working and then update it to 4.1.

2. The second one might be just a missing include in OST. Which
>> package/repo should we consume rom-ostreed from?
>>

> rpm-ostree is available in CentOS Atomic SIG repo. We can't disable
> the cockpit-ostree subpackage build in VIrt SIG for providing recent
> cockpit but we don't really want to tag rpm-ostreee in virt sig repo.
> It's shipped in testing repo for atomic here: https://buildlogs.
> centos.org/centos/7/atomic/x86_64/

Ok. Since we verify repoclosure I will just make sure we have that package
visible. So far repoclosure as a first step appears to be very useful.

--
Anton Marchukov
Team Lead - Release Management - RHV DevOps - Red Hat