[ovirt-devel] OST 4.1 failure: Error: ('Error while sending HTTP request', error('cannot add/remove handle - multi_perform() already running', ))

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Fri May 12 12:06:33 UTC 2017

On 12 May 2017 at 14:24, Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com> wrote:

> BTW,
> master experimental was fixed by removing the old broken pkg from the repo.
> If we know the root cause of the error, we can test the fix on the 4.1 job
> now.

from where id you remove it? It made it into 'tested' so, you probably also
needed to remove it from the local cache on the slave.

The root cause was the bad SDK package.

But it also uncovered the truth that daniel's new patch was not really
working and not taking the SDK from experimental. This made the fixed SDK
not come into play.

I've a fix patch here:
https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/76765/

--