[ovirt-devel] OST 4.1 failure: Error: ('Error while sending HTTP request', error('cannot add/remove handle - multi_perform() already running', ))

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Fri May 12 12:08:05 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 3:06 PM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 12 May 2017 at 14:24, Eyal Edri <eedri at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> BTW,
>> master experimental was fixed by removing the old broken pkg from the
>> repo.
>> If we know the root cause of the error, we can test the fix on the 4.1
>> job now.
>>

> from where id you remove it? It made it into 'tested' so, you probably
> also needed to remove it from the local cache on the slave.

Yes, removed it from both.
However, experimental then run on a new slave which I didn't clean and also
passed.

> The root cause was the bad SDK package.
>
> But it also uncovered the truth that daniel's new patch was not really
> working and not taking the SDK from experimental. This made the fixed SDK
> not come into play.
>
> I've a fix patch here:
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/76765/

Great!
Can we verify it fixes 4.1 ?

--

Eyal edri

ASSOCIATE MANAGER

RHV DevOps

EMEA VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig> TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)