[ovirt-devel] Heads up - Findbugs checks back on ovirt-engine master branch

Tal Nisan tnisan at redhat.com
Tue May 23 14:56:55 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

Due to a bug in the check-patch Jenkins jobs the findbugs checks were
effectively disabled for the last weeks in the master branch (the stable
branches are using a separate job for findbugs so there it still worked).

With the help of Daniel Belensky from the RHV DevOps team we've identified
and solved the problem in the Jenkins job.
We've also fixed the warnings that got in the code base during the period
the job was not running and now the findbugs job is running correctly on
master branch as a part of the check-patch with no warnings.
Please be sure to note CI failures that may arise due to new warnings in
pushed patches.