[ovirt-devel] [ OST Failure Report ] [ oVirt master ] [ 2017-09-05 ] [upgrade_engine]

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 08:11:56 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Barak Korren <bkorren at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 6 September 2017 at 10:58, Simone Tiraboschi <stirabos at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > We already found an rpm dependency issue on upgrade so now I'd say:
> > https://gerrit.ovirt.org/81478 and https://gerrit.ovirt.org/81476
> (still to
> > be merged) in order to solve also that issue.
> >
> Hmm... I thought the upgrade issue was what we were discussing.
>
> I triggered a CQ run with the latest merged engine and dwh patches. If
> I understand correctly it is doomed to fail as well?

Yes, two distinct issue:

if you don't test the two previous patch at the same time it's going to
fail with

engine-setup --config-append=/tmp/answer-file-post --accept-defaults
returned with 2
output:
 ***L:ERROR Internal error: type object 'DBEnvKeysConst' has no attribute
'NEED_DBMSUPGRADE'

if you have both yesterday patches it was going to fail due to the lack
of rh-postgresql95-postgresql-server

https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/81478/ should be enough to require
rh-postgresql95-postgresql-server
by itself,
so if DWH is part of the upgrade test, I hope it will pass.

Thanks!