[ovirt-devel] how to print api method name and params in ovirt

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Wed Sep 6 08:14:11 UTC 2017

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 4:39 AM, pengyixiang <yxpengi386 at 163.com> wrote:

> hi
>    I think Ovirt is great, but our application scenarios is some
> different, our vm's client is embedded system with spice in mini
> linux,client is a QT,
> using hdmi connect to display. And we need specifics users/admins func,
> user can register, admins can received in e-mail, set group ... etc.
> And our node is customed debian8 system(company's system), after we
> transplant vdsm to debian, we need offline's install, so we achieved
> a "deploy" func in engine, and i think ovirt-node's no status is a good
> idea, may be everytime after debian-node reboot, we execute deploy func
> is a good idea too? because if we changed some code, it's easier to lot
> size install.
>    In the end, i think gwt is great in geek, but not well in company,
> because have html/css/js/jsp skill's frond-ender is easier to find, it may
> cut the costs.

It seems like you have forked oVirt. While it's quite possible to do so, I
urge you to contribute back the features and fixes you have made. As an
example from above, I know there is interest in the users community to run
Debian based hosts - so we'll be happy to see VDSM working on Debian.

Is there at least a public repository where we can see the changes made?
Y.