[ovirt-devel] how to print api method name and params in ovirt

pengyixiang yxpengi386 at 163.com
Thu Sep 7 01:30:12 UTC 2017

hi
    I used private repo to dev vdsm, so I register a github in this link:
https://github.com/pencc/vdsm

   it's based on commit 25ebb5e0163ef69787975df7357a741213141d5e

Main things it did:
1.transplant vdsm to customed debian8 system.
2.when we cannot get memUsage from ovirt-guest-agent, we get it from memballoon.

it's works need many other dependency packages and configurations, etc, so we made a install script.

And Maybe the customed debian8 system have a little different with debian8 like some packages's version,
so if there's some one interest in it, I will upload others dependencys and test it in debian8.

在 2017-09-06 16:14:11,"Yaniv Kaul" <ykaul at redhat.com> 写道: