[ovirt-devel] ovirt-system-tests run specific scenario/debugging

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Tue Sep 19 06:05:18 UTC 2017

On 19 September 2017 at 06:35, Marc Young <3vilpenguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a lago command I'm missing/some sort of configuration change needed
> that I'm missing to run the lago commands manually?
> I've been trying to piece together the manual commands from run_suite.sh but
> I dont see it doing anything that I'm outright missing.

Did you run 'lago init', and 'lago start' before running 'lago deploy'?

You'd probably see these SSH errors if you just run 'lago deploy'
after 'lago init' because the VMs are not up yet.

You'll also need to run 'lago ovirt reposetup ...' to make OST deploy
work, and the parameters you need to pass it may not be trivial.

Practically, just removing the test scenarios you don't need would
probably be much easier.

As Eyal mentioned before, we're working on 'demotool' which will allow
you to download a full working oVirt Lago environment.

--
Barak Korren
RHV DevOps team , RHCE, RHCi