[ovirt-devel] ovirt-system-tests run specific scenario/debugging

Marc Young 3vilpenguin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 03:35:07 UTC 2017

Im attempting to run via the lago commands re Barak's suggestion, but I'm
running into ssh timeouts (as it seems like maybe a failing deployment)

myoung at dev-vm in ~/repos/github/ovirt-system-tests/vagrant on master*
$ lago deploy
@ Deploy environment:
  # [Thread-2] Deploy VM lago-vagrant-host-0:
  # [Thread-1] Deploy VM lago-vagrant-engine:
    * [Thread-2] Wait for ssh connectivity:
    * [Thread-1] Wait for ssh connectivity:
    * [Thread-2] Wait for ssh connectivity: ERROR (in 0:28:21)
  # [Thread-2] Deploy VM lago-vagrant-host-0: ERROR (in 0:28:21)

With no changes,  using `run_suite.sh`, however, it works fine:

...snip....
/home/myoung/repos/github/ovirt-system-tests
@ Deploy oVirt environment:
  # Deploy environment:
    * [Thread-2] Deploy VM lago-vagrant-engine:
    * [Thread-3] Deploy VM lago-vagrant-host-0:
    * [Thread-3] Deploy VM lago-vagrant-host-0: Success (in 0:00:44)
    * [Thread-2] Deploy VM lago-vagrant-engine: Success (in 0:13:16)
  # Deploy environment: Success (in 0:13:16)
@ Deploy oVirt environment: Success (in 0:13:16)
/home/myoung/repos/github/ovirt-system-tests
Running test scenario 000_check_repo_closure.py
@ Run test: 000_check_repo_closure.py:

and even continues to a full suite success:

@ Collect artifacts: Success (in 0:00:04)
/home/myoung/repos/github/ovirt-system-tests
run_suite.sh::main::SUCCESS::
/home/myoung/repos/github/ovirt-system-tests/vagrant - All tests passed :)

Is there a lago command I'm missing/some sort of configuration change
needed that I'm missing to run the lago commands manually?
I've been trying to piece together the manual commands from run_suite.sh
but I dont see it doing anything that I'm outright missing.