[Engine-devel] Autorecovery feature plan for review

Laszlo Hornyak lhornyak at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 11:36:59 UTC 2012

Hi Ayal,

----- Original Message -----

Whatever we call it, it is a change in behavior. We agreed that it will be enabled for all existing objects by default.

http://globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/bug_vs_feature.gif

> This should not be treated as a feature and this should not be
> configurable!

I can imagine some situations when I would not like the autorecovery to happen, but if everyone agrees not to make it configurable, I will just remove it from my patchset.