[Engine-devel] Upstream stabilization [was: Re: agenda for today's meeting]

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 15:26:48 UTC 2012

Since regretfully there was no time for my topic, I'll convey it via email.

I'd like to suggest 3 simple rules to assist in keeping the projects stable:
1. If you've broken the Jenkins automated tests, provide a fix ASAP.
2. Don't fix what's ain't broken.
3. Follow rules 1 & 2 at all times.

Thanks,
Y.