[Engine-devel] bridgless networks

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Sun Feb 19 16:18:35 UTC 2012

On 02/14/2012 03:35 PM, Roy Golan wrote:
> [...]

what i don't like about this:
1. no validations == allows more users errors
2. more definitions at host level (+ allows more user error on
misconfiguring the cluster).
3. probably need to obsolete this when will add this at logical network
+ handle upgrade for this

so question is what is the implementation gap between doing this at
logical network (cluster level) to doing this at host level?