[Engine-devel] network - UI Sync meeting

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 13:45:27 UTC 2012

The following meeting has been modified:

Subject: network - UI Sync meeting
Organizer: "Roy Golan" <rgolan at redhat.com>

Location: "Asia-tlv" <asia-tlv at redhat.com> [MODIFIED]
Resources: asia-tlv at redhat.com [MODIFIED]
Time: Monday, February 27, 2012, 4:00:00 PM - 5:00:00 PM GMT +02:00 Jerusalem

Invitees: mkenneth at redhat.com; sgrinber at redhat.com; lpeer at redhat.com; dfediuck at redhat.com; drankevi at redhat.com; ecohen at redhat.com; iheim at redhat.com; ovedo at redhat.com; acathrow at redhat.com; engine-devel at ovirt.org; kroberts at redhat.com ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follow-up meeting on setup networks UI.
issues to follow:
1. can VDSM attach many non-vlan and many vlan networks to a single nic? (Dan - please reply if its doable)
2. if yes is the UI breakdown of vlan/non-vlan is probably not necessary?

open issues:
1.should we use "VmNetwork"? (or "allow/able to run VMs" you name it) would it be a DC or a Cluster property?
2.should we implicitly set bridge/bridgeless when attaching a network with setupnetworks?
3.nickless networks - was that planned for this version? VDSM support it already but we are missing the UI and Backend for it.

Bridge ID: 1814335863

https://www.intercallonline.com/portlets/scheduling/viewNumbers/listNumbersByCode.do?confCode=1814335863