[Engine-devel] VM Payload feature

Shahar Havivi shaharh at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 14:19:02 UTC 2012

We encounter a problem with persisting the content to engine database (we don't
want to save the file the database).

There are some solution for that:
1. we do want to persist files to the database (with size limitation).
2. engine can expect file path (nfs or http) and persist only the file url
3. we can use this feature in run-once only hence no persistence is needed.

Thoughts, other ideas?