[Engine-devel] Clone VM from snapshot feature

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 19:09:31 UTC 2012

On 02/26/2012 05:05 PM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:
> On 02/26/2012 04:55 PM, Ayal Baron wrote:

I think Ayal point/question is similar to mine - why at general code
level (obviously there are implementation differences) and user
experience wise, the following aren't similar:
[AddVmFromBlank]
AddVmFromTemplate
AddVmFromVm
AddVmFromSnapshot
AddVmFromImportCandidate[1]

[1] yes, there is a difference if you select more than a single import
candidate (adding multiple VMs), but that's actually at UI level, not
backend implementation.