[Engine-devel] Separating engine-setup from ovirt-engine

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Wed Jul 4 09:11:48 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 03:16:17AM -0400, Ofer Schreiber wrote:

> [...]

It is another package to release, that requires its own errata process
and inter-package dependencies.

If you envisage a user that would like to use ovirt-engine-setup of one
version, with an ovirt-setup of another one, then go ahead. I simply do
not see the use case for this, only the complications.