[Engine-devel] Changes to engine DB DWH views.

Yaniv Dary ydary at redhat.com
Mon Jul 9 07:26:56 UTC 2012

Good morning,
I have encountered several cases in which people have broken the dwh views in the engine DB and have fixed this by modifying them themselves to make the create DB scripts to work. This causes the ETL that collects samples from the engine to stop working and a real big headache for me with blockers on builds and so on.
Developers please email me, if changes you make break any of these views. Reviewers please don't approve changes to these views, if you are not sure the dwh side was handled.

Have a great week!

---
Yaniv Dary
BI Software Engineer