[Engine-devel] Adding VNC support

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 14:57:23 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

If you can, I think it will be welcomed.

The problem (as I recall, and I may be wrong) is that there is no VNC xpi available, thus connection is not possible directly through the portal. If you want to use VNC it is possible today, you'll have to set the ticket/password via the API and the connect with VNC viewer.

With that said, my personal opinion is that it's not necessary except for those who really like VNC. SPICE has an available XPI, and when you don't use the Spice Drivers the default mode is in par with VNC. So why to bother?