[Engine-devel] Adding VNC support

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sat Jul 28 08:15:01 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

At first we provide support at the engine side, and user get it manually:

User will get a dialog:
"(o) Open File"
"( ) Download"

When selecting "Open File" he will need to choose a program.

Initially we will provide programs (scripts) for both vnc and spice.

Then after user are satisfied we offer these programs to the appropriate upstream.

Best case: will be accepted (maybe with modifications).

Worse case: will be rejected so we provide engine-console package to our users with these programs.

Regards,
Alon.