[Engine-devel] [node-devel] [Users] oVirt Node 2.5.2 ISO released

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Mon Oct 15 16:19:52 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Now the host name works fine so no need for tricks to allow it to be registered.
But NFS mount fails (even before the sanlock issue. Works well with Fedora hosts though.

The massage says:

MountError, (32, ';mount.nfs: No such device\n')

Tried to do mount from the shell and got the same while this works from the Fedora host.

Ideas?

In another note: Yapee I have a functional, VMs based, all in one setup on my laptop using nested virt, just would like it to work with the node as well.