[Engine-devel] [node-devel] [Users] oVirt Node 2.5.2 ISO released

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 12:03:58 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Same goes for ovirt-node-iso-2.5.5-0.1.fc17.
It does have same vdsm as my Fedora based host so it's not VDSM.

Error code send to GUI is cryptic as well:
2012-Oct-16, 14:00:01

The error code for connection engine.mylaptop.redhat.com:/home/iso returned by VDSM was following 477

2012-Oct-16, 14:00:01

The error code for connection engine.mylaptop.redhat.com:/home/data2 returned by VDSM was following 477