[Engine-devel] network subnet

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 11:47:56 UTC 2012

Livnat Peer píše v Út 11. 09. 2012 v 09:21 +0300:
> On 30/08/12 23:11, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

IMHO the requirements for the "logical networks" could be differentiated
depending on their function:
      * management: engine must reach each host on L3
      * storage: each host can reach the storage on L3 (FCP or IP)
      * VM network: all VNICs in one  are in L2 broadcast domain by
        default
      * migration: mutual reachability of hosts on L3
      * display: reachability on from clients
that in turn could make

Note that engine or hosts can not really test if display network is
working in conditions like split-horizon DNS.

David