[Engine-devel] network subnet

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed Sep 12 09:51:50 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I agree that we should distinguish between terms.

"Layer 2 Segment" which is what you connect "Network Element" to.

Now I understand the we have "XXX Group", I guess this is what you refer as "Storage Network" for example?

Most of these groups only need network reachability so the term "Network" in this sense is somewhat confusing.

But I may got this wrong.

Alon.