[Engine-devel] RFE: Netwrok Main Tab

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Sun Sep 23 15:01:09 UTC 2012

On 09/23/2012 04:55 PM, Alona Kaplan wrote:

> [...]

For all the above: yes.
We can certainly work on the small details, but having a main tab with
little to no action whatsoever is kinda disappointing.
(example of 'small details' - yes, when clicking remove for a
VM/template - it will remove all vNICs that use that network from the
VM. A VM with more than one vNIC on the same network is not the common
case anyway, and if you want to remove just a single vNIC, go to the
VM). I think we can also live with Add/Remove only, and 'defer' the edit
actions to the respectable objects (host/vm/template) edit dialog boxes
that originates from their own main tab.

Y.

>>> 2. I don't understand your suggestion. You mean add SetupNetworks