[Engine-devel] Any way to setup ovirt engine 3.2.0 or 3.2.1 running enviroment?

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Tue Mar 26 03:50:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

We notice that ovirt-engine's version (rpm package and source code) has updated from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1. As our development process is always based on 3.2.0. Is there any way to re-setup 3.2.0 running environment?

Besides, we also cannot setup 3.2.1 ovrit-engine running environment as its dependent package glusterfs-3.4 cannot be found from ovirt repo or fedora18 repo. How can I fix this issue?  Thanks.

Best Regards,
Dave Chen