[Engine-devel] Open Attestation integration with oVirt engine proposal has submitted patchset5 for your review

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Fri Mar 29 02:00:55 UTC 2013

Thanks Doron & Ofri,

As to the question of cache flash, we already have our consideration and wrote them on our design page. I have no doubt that your suggestion is more reasonable, we just keep in mind that expiration is much longer that the time needed to poll all of hosts, so this is really a potential issue we ignored. Let's make estimation at first, we will have a try if our schedule is okay.

Doron, we have reserved some effort to research about cluster-level policy. As ovirt is complete new to our engineers, would we finished our current features (such as ovf and rest api.) in pipeline at first? After these basic features are ready and we still have some buffer, we will make some improvement. Is this acceptable?

Thanks again to Doron and Ofri.

Best Regards,
Dave Chen