[Engine-devel] Gluster volume capacity feature

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 15:12:54 UTC 2014

Top posting -

Is there a reason, these stats cannot be incorporated into the main grid view as we do for CPU memory etc on VMs? I am not seeing too much detail or any special comparative stats in the dialog view to make a separate dialog necessary. I am also thinking if the user selects just one volume, the dialog will be really sparse.

Thanks
Malini