[Engine-devel] Gluster volume capacity feature

Shubhendu Tripathi shtripat at redhat.com
Fri Jan 3 03:51:59 UTC 2014

Hi Malini,

We had an internal discussion on the same, and we also thought that
having a separated dialog for this purpose not actually required.
Now as per discussion, we would be displaying the volume capacity
details in the volumes list table as an additional column with name
"Capacity". This column would be displayed just before the Activities
column in volumes list table.

REST APIs remain as is to be shown as statistics under specific volume.

Thanks and Regards,
Shubhendu