gerrit will be upgraded to 2.6.1

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Aug 4 14:11:29 UTC 2013

Also, it might help jenkins differ from real patches pending to be merged (thus require a verification)
from a draft WIP that doesn't need verification.

Types of events from gerrit jenkins listens too: (currently set to patchset created)

    Draft Published: Sent when a change moves from draft state to new. (only available in version 2.5 or higher of Gerrit).
    Patchset Created: Sent when a new patchset arrives on a change. Before version 2.6.0, this was the only event you could trigger on.
    Change Merged: Sent when a change is merged on the Gerrit server.
    Comment Added: Sent when a comment is added to a change. Which category and value to trigger on can be configured.
    Ref Updated: Sent when a ref is updated on the Gerrit server, i.e. someone pushes past code review.