loop devices again - fedora18-vm02 needs a reboot

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Aug 13 15:19:41 UTC 2013

On Tue 13 Aug 2013 02:21:23 PM CEST, Kiril Nesenko wrote:
> Done
>
> - Kiril

That machine has now 256 loop devices available, but I think that it's
not a solution. The job that got the loop devices busy was node-devel
(http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/vdsm/job/node-devel/).

I see it has a somehow complicated config scirpt but I think that the
problem is in the make scripts, I see this in the logs on all the jobs:

Loop device does not match a floppy size, using default hd params
ERROR:program:losetup: /dev/loop7: detach failed: Device or resource
busy
losetup: /dev/loop7: detach failed: Device or resource busy
Initialized /dev/loop8 as a 19 MB HFS Plus volume
ERROR:program:losetup: /dev/loop8: detach failed: Device or resource
busy
losetup: /dev/loop8: detach failed: Device or resource busy
ERROR:program:losetup: /dev/loop9: detach failed: Device or resource
busy
losetup: /dev/loop9: detach failed: Device or resource busy
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/sbin/mkefiboot", line 153, in <module>
    opt.diskname)
  File "/sbin/mkefiboot", line 45, in mkmacboot
    macmunge(outfile, product)
  File "/sbin/mkefiboot", line 60, in macmunge
    shim = glob.glob(os.path.join(mnt, 'EFI/BOOT/BOOT*.efi'))[0]
IndexError: list index out of range

Anyone is familiar with this job? (I'm not sure if the IndexError is
related to the loop devices error though)

--
David Caro

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Tel.: +420 532 294 605