[ovirt] #135: Create ovirt-releases and ovirt-snapshots repositories in artifactory.ovirt.org

ovirt trac at fedorahosted.org
Wed May 14 11:30:32 UTC 2014

#135: Create ovirt-releases and ovirt-snapshots repositories in
artifactory.ovirt.org
--------------------------------+-------------------------
  Reporter:  jhernand           |      Owner:  infra@…
      Type:  task               |     Status:  new
 Component:  Repositories Mgmt  |    Version:  Production
  Severity:  Normal             |   Keywords:  artifactory
Blocked By:                     |   Blocking:
--------------------------------+-------------------------
 As part of the changes to automate the generation of the Python and SDK I
 would like to be able to upload the generated artifacts (both snapshots
 and releases) to the artifactory hosted in ovirt.org. To do so
 we will need two new local repositories created: ovirt-releases and ovirt-
 snapshots. Can you please create them and give me access so that I can
 deploy artifacts?

 Sandro will also need access to these repositories in order to upload the
 artifacts of the engine, which will be also needed for the automatic
 generation of the SDKs.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/135>
ovirt <http://www.ovirt.org/>