[ovirt] #135: Create ovirt-releases and ovirt-snapshots repositories in artifactory.ovirt.org

ovirt trac at fedorahosted.org
Thu May 15 13:32:00 UTC 2014

#135: Create ovirt-releases and ovirt-snapshots repositories in
artifactory.ovirt.org
-------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  jhernand           |       Owner:  infra@…
     Type:  task               |      Status:  new
 Blocking:                     |

Comment (by dcaro):

 I've created the repositories and a user that's able to deploy there, but
 I'm not sure that this upload should be done manually.

 If you think that t should, I'll create you and sandro personal users for
 that purpose.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/135#comment:1>
ovirt <http://www.ovirt.org/>