Another test failure which is not related to the tested patch

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Fri Jun 5 22:55:34 UTC 2015

It seems fedora repos for epel are not working well, that's outside our hands.
We can try to pass it through our current experimental squid, it requires some
reconfiguration though (@eyal, please open a task on it if you think it's
relevant).

Best we can do now is retry.

Do you have any better suggestion on how to handle this type of issues? I'm
open to any suggestion.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.