stopping/aborting obsolete jenkins jobs

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue May 5 07:19:57 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

forgot one more thing - we added a new flag called 'workflow' which we are testing now on the jenkins project.
this flag means that the developer marks: "my code is ready for review" (might not be verified yet, since he wants early engagement before running a verification).
For jenkins it means that only when a developer will mark +1 on this patch
the jenkins jobs will start running on it (instead of running per patchset).

so if we're OK in adding this flag to engine/vdsm - it will reduce dramatically the amount of running jobs.