Supporting Ansible as another tool for ovirt infra mgmt

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Sun Apr 3 08:57:42 UTC 2016

I think another point for consideration is the Puppet+Foreman support,
foreman doesn't support puppet 4 yet[1], but f23 runs only with puppet >4
agents, if that doesn't get fixed soon and we can't upgrade puppet to 4, we
will hit a big problem when we need to migrate more slaves to f23.

[1] http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/8447