Lago jobs migration to jenkins.phx.ovirt.org

David Caro Estevez dcaro at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 10:57:15 UTC 2016

On 04/04 23:23, Nadav Goldin wrote:
> updates:
> - lago jobs were migrated, triggering pull request was tested and working,
> lago-bot commenting and check_merged still needs to be tested.
> - 4 new fc23 VMs were added to the new Jenkins instance(fc23-vm04-07)
> - 1 new el7 VM was added (el7-vm25)
>
> I've given admin permissions to all infra members who already enrolled, in
> case anyone needs access.

Things that I had to change so far:

* Allow non-logged in users to read jobs (not managed by puppet)

* Add a new credential for the lago deploy job (ssh to resources.ovirt.org as
  lago-deploy-snapshot user, not in puppet, using private key)

* Upgrade the ssh-agent plugin and restart jenkins, as it was not pulling
  correctly the upgraded plugin just by 'reloading'
  https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/55722/

btw. the jenkins host is currently failing to run puppet (it's using testing
env), so I was unable to actually verify any patches, as I did not want to mess
up any on-going tests