Supporting Ansible as another tool for ovirt infra mgmt

David Caro Estevez dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 19:59:09 UTC 2016

I was not talking abut using tower, but about asking them to push the support on foreman and keep using foreman.

David Caro

El 12/4/2016 6:00 p. m., Anton Marchukov <amarchuk at redhat.com> escribió:

Hello David, All.

Maybe it makes sense to rereview foreman alternatives for future... Tower might be a good choice, but not open sourced yet and no plans for that. Also using puppet from it needs to be reviewed.

Anton.