IPv6 RR disabled on lists.ovirt.org -- WHY???

Anton Marchukov amarchuk at redhat.com
Tue May 24 19:36:57 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I might guess that maybe there was some problem with PTR record
for 2600:3c01::f03c:91ff:fe93:4b0d at that time so it might be affecting
gmail spam scoring, however this is a very wild guess as right now PTR is
correctly pointing back to lists.ovirt.org.

SPF is set per domain name as I see, not per IP address so it includes all
IPs that DNS name resolves automatically.

Maybe we need to revise the current settings against the recommendations
for bulk senders:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126?hl=en

I guess other mail services might use same scoring approaches.

Anton.

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 9:24 PM, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:

Anton Marchukov
Senior Software Engineer - RHEV CI - Red Hat