IPv6 RR disabled on lists.ovirt.org -- WHY???

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue May 24 20:26:41 UTC 2016

I do recall a thread about this now that Karsten mentions it... let me
go digging. IIRC, there was an issue around the AAAA entry... I have
found some emails from 2013 and a related ServiceNow ticket which,
apparently, has not survived the 3 year interval.

Is the following context at all useful?

Thanks,
Dave.

Way back when, this was the issue:

--
Dave Neary - NFV/SDN Community Strategy
Ph: +1-978-399-2182 / Cell: +1-978-799-3338