[oVirt Jenkins] ovirt-engine_4.0_upgrade-from-4.0_el7_merged - Build # 15 - Still Failing!

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun May 29 12:43:19 UTC 2016

The 4.0 publisher [1] is still publishing to master instead of 4.0 (I guess
bug in the patch of cloning it) [1]

Looking to see if changes are needed on resources.ovirt.org as well...

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt_4.0_publish-rpms_nightly/configure

[1] mkdir -p artifacts/ovirt-master-snapshot.tmp
rm -rf artifacts/ovirt-master-snapshot.tmp/*
mv ovirt-master-snapshot.tmp/* artifacts/ovirt-master-snapshot.tmp
mv  artifacts/ovirt-master-snapshot.tmp
 artifacts/ovirt-master-snapshot.ready

rm -rf ovirt-master-snapshot.tmp

--
Eyal Edri
Associate Manager

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)