Fwd: [lago-devel] Lago v0.32 released

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 22:41:01 UTC 2017

Hi, as luckily this bug was discovered early, and mock cache refreshes
once in 2 days, the only failure I could spot due to that is here[1],
so to be sure Lago v0.32 won't get installed on the slaves, I cleaned
up manually the mock cache on all ovirt-srv*, so on next run they
should pull v0.33. For the record, if you see this error:
21:29:13   File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ovirtlago/reposetup.py", line 103,
in merge
21:29:13     ).format(sources, output_dir)
21:29:13 RepositoryMergeError: Failed merging repoman sources: ['
"conf:/home/jenkins/workspace
/test-repo_ovirt_experimental_4.1/ovirt-system-tests/extra_sources":only-missing',
.... ]

make sure lago v0.33 is installed(the version is displayed at the
beginning of each experimental job run). The bug is in the
"..extra_source":only-missing" parameter.

Thanks gal for doing another quick release and my apologies for missing this,

Nadav.

[1] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/test-repo_ovirt_experimental_4.1/310/