[Kimchi-devel] Managing PyPi dependencies (libsass)

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Oct 6 13:56:38 UTC 2015

Hi Samuel,

I'd say Solution 1 is the simplest. As it only adds one new dependency.

For Solution 2, seems we will depend on more packages. Are there
packages for NVM, NodeJs and NPM in all supported distros (Fedora, RHEL,
openSUSE, Ubuntu) ?
If you think Solution 2 will give us more benefits in future, I support
you on that.

Just for register, I don't like Solution 3. =)

Regards,
Aline Manera