[Kimchi-devel] Problems with virsh iface-undefine or network.undefine()

Ramon Medeiros ramonn at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Oct 26 15:46:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

i was testing network remove with libvirt and found an issue for my feature.

By this scenario, i tried to remove the bridge network:

Scenario:

I have a eth0 interface. By that, i create a bridge called br0(libvirt
name test), based on this scenario. Now i have the files ifcfg-eth0 and
ifcfg-br0 at /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts.

When i use virsh iface-undefine test or network.undefine() to remove the
test network (that uses br0 bridge), libvirt remove both ifcfg-eth0 and
ifcfg-br0 at /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts.

What is better: create a function to manually remove this files or open
a bug against libvirt?

--

Ramon Nunes Medeiros
Kimchi Developer